- B.S. North Carolina State University
- Tennessee State Building Inspector (#418)
- ASHI Member (#103114)
- Tennessee Home Inspector License (License #57)
- A licensed Building Contractor in the State of Tennessee (#41012)
- Chief Building Code Analyst (SBCCI #532)
- Building Plans Examiner
- One and Two Family Dwelling Inspector (#2198)
- Housing and Rehabilitation Inspector (#1723)
- Professional Member of ICC (International Code Congress)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Advanced Energy’s Building Science- Master Certification
- Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) Home Energy Rating System Rater (HERS #4803)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst Certification
- Level I Thermography Certification- The University of Mississippi (#261)
- Weatherization Assistance Program Energy Auditor and Contractor – TN Department of Human Resources
- Residential Radon Measurement Provider Certification (National Radon Proficiency Program)
- Small Water and Wastewater Operator (Tennesse Department of Environment and Conservation)
- Expert witness testimony has been required in many construction litigation cases
- Have inspected thousands of homes in East Tennessee
Accu-Spec is a Registered EPA ENERGY STAR® Homes Partner.
Accu-Spec is a RESNET-accredited
Home Energy Rater (HERS).
We have staff members who are BPI (Building Performance Institute) trained Building Analysts.
Accu-Spec is a member of the International Code Council (ICC).